Sunday, July 3, 2011

ntv7 Feel Good Run 2011

wowhhh~ I have never thought that I actually did this!

On July 3rd 2011, I have made a history for myself! I ran 3km without stop, for charity and for myself! =)

it was organized by ntv7, and the initial intention was to just run, and do something for the community, during my birth month, July.

Then I found out that there are a loooottt of celebrities running as well, including Baki Zainal, 8tv's pengacara, who can speak chinese, and who is my favourite! wuahhaha! he is cute n fun! =)

The run started at 740am, but we are suppose to gather at the place at 630am. thanks to linda, who came late, so gotta wait for her.. so we actualy arrive at 720am.. but it's ok.. we manage to join the line, and be ready at the start line.

it's just unbelieveable how many people actualy sign up for the run. I am truly impressed! whether or not they ran for health, ran for charity, ran for frenship, ran for ntv7, or ran for their favourite artists, I am impressed by their determination and energy.

As the starting gun fired, i ran at my pace, at constant speed. it is not a competition, so as long as i can finish the finishing line, then that is already impressive.

I didnt stop at all, it was just slow jog all the way to the finishing line, and im very impressed with my own stamina.. of coz i was tired when i finished the race, but along the journey, i have learnt that its only determination that matters in everything we do.

At the finishing line, we all received a cert and a medal.. Jie and Linda also joined the run, and both also manage to complete the race. great job!

After the run, we went to catch some celebrities! Jie got lots of photos, and I got signatures from Baki and a photo with him!! haha.. so happy..

we came back around 10am, and clean up the house.. now resting.. =)

if there is another run next year, I will join again! =)

thanks ntv7, the feel good channel!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you soo much for taking part and supporting such a good cause :) take care ya.