Friday, June 3, 2011

2/6/2011

I woke up today, i felt my eyes are soo watery and sooooo sleepy.. reasons? I dont quite know.. i slept well, i slept quite early, and I actualy woke up late. hmm.. it's ok.. i drag myself up and clean up for work..

walked to the LRT station.. the TNB guy stil didnt clean up the mess of the bamboo trees.. if one day the electricity went off, then im gonna ring up and be angry at them...

board the lrt.. packed with people cos im alreayd late.. i bought a pack of bee hoon for breakfast at the lrt station.. cos im very lazy to get breakfast once im in the office..

went into office, made Milo.. went to Mesra get water (has been ages, my office drinking water supply went off.. so Mesra has been earning quite a lot from our floor residence. and hell, i forgot where i put my Mesra card, high possibility that it is gone with the wind already.. since God knows.. hahaha.. quite upset.. but nothing i can do about it..

started eating when Fara came in, asking me for breakfast. i dun dare to say im tired, so i just say "u go tapao oso lahhh" obviousy my brain is not thiking.. my eyes stil in sleepy mood, and it keeps blinking.. grrr..

opened by email box.. wow.. i have 4 meetings to attend today.. well done! 2 cashes at the same time. the first one will be at 11am, with the IPA guys.. and my boss.. sighh.. it's gonna be LONG..

after i finished my breakfast, i started to work.. wanna do MBAL, no license, wanna call aimran, dem him not in again, wanna do contracting, haih that details not ready.. aiyo.. i ended up study ipims, for my ACD assessment. received email from nazim that my Gas file should be Commitment, not Producing.. I edited the file, and quicky sent over.. i think is within 5 mins.. i praise myself for my effectiveness.. haha..

after which, i went to the meeting at level 13, with the IPA guys n boss. as per my expectation, it was long, and it was longer than ever! it hits 1.35pm, finally the meeting ended.. secondary boss told me that the file i sent just now is the wrong one! then i realised that i shoud have modified the Gas file, but instaed, i modified the FFR file... or effective oso no use, gotta me more concentrate! hahah..

i have to rush to get a lunch, and then attend a meeting at 2pm (or the one at 230pm, depending on my lady boss which one she prefer me to go.) then the IPA guys inform me that they actuay have another meeting at leve 21 tower 1.. at 1pm.. shoooot... so i brought them down to lobby tower 2, change their cards at lobby tower 1, then bring them up to level 21, then come bec down. i didnt bring any money with me, so i coudnt go to get lunch. i went bec up office at tower 2, leve 9, then grab my walet, rush down to get lunch, went bec up to eat. lady boss ask me to attend the meeting at 2.30. so i stil have sometime.

i only manage to get nasiemak for lunch..i guess is the left over from breakfast.. cold n not yummy.. but no choice.. ii modified the correct file, and send it back to nazim.. now everything should be ok.. then becoz im too tired, i napped for 10mins before the 2.30 meeting.

2.25pm, hosam send me the file necessary for the meeting. 2.30 i wake up, and printed the file and off i went. the meeting was fruitful, with haliburton. learnt a lot, and discussed quite a bit. PMU was there, so kinda stress.. but is ok.. =) after the meeting ended, i think my body energy is at its limit too.

went bec to office, chit chatted with wahyu and fizah. they shared with me about their working life.. and experiences how they passed thru so long in the company.. ask me to be patient, to be successful. cannot be rushing and impatient. i agree.. i give myself another 3 years, i shoud b fine.. =) happy or not is another story. i will develop myself and be a good engineer, before become a lecturer.. i hope i will realise my dreams.

then i continue working. it is almost 5, so i can grab the license for MBAL. i added the tank, and the wells for the west compartment. tried to run, but kinda fail.. the pressure coudnt match.. gotta need some help from vino.. senior RE..

it is then 530, when kian tat ask me for dinner.. so i went with him, shun bian tabao for my sister.. hmm.. had sushi king, but the food is not reali nice now.. wonder why.. maybe bcoz they no longer import japanese food?

then.. went home.. rest.. initially want to go out with jie for some shopping.. but jie recommend me to watch Baki's acting in Mr Siao.. he is so cuteeee... hehe.. laugh laugh a while.. around 10pm, i slept.

the end of 2/6.. another working day..with dramas... hehe..