Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am determine!

walao eh... buei tahan.. I am seriously unhappy with my current body shape..

i really wan to slim down, but it has never happened..

so now, I am determined! I must slim down until 50kg then only i wil be satisfied!

until 50kg then only i can continue eating like in heaven!

if you read this blog, make sure u help me to reduce my weight & fats..

announcing to the world, I AM ON DIET! Do not destroy my diet! =)

Aim : when I am 25, i must fit in a dress which i have never fitted in since i bought it. =)

- no nasi lemak
- no deep fried stuff
- no rice intake
- reduce noodles
- no nasi goreng kampung
- no sweet water
- no chocolates
- no dinner
- no munching

3 comments:

Linda Han said...

Jia you! You can do it!
Diet but also need to take care of the health ah..
Do some exercise if have time ..

Xiang Yuan said...

50kg then eat like heaven.... Then what? On diet again? Haha..

ah san said...

Er... sounds not a healthy diet. Try take less dinner instead of not eating, try eat small meals instead of skipping meals. Drink pu er tea after lunch and dinner, rmbr to eat fruits. Exercise at least 3 times a week, each time>half hour. Find someone to on diet with you, share one meal together, then it will be nicer and easier to keep going on diet. Take care your health, skipping meal is not good for people with GERD, which is saying you~