Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pet

Recently.. decided to adopt a pet..
Her name is Pinnibi..

Reason to adopt is because I need someting to relax myself everyday after work..

Reading seems to be nice, but it requires brain energy.. n worst thing, i cant seem to sleep after reading stories, cos my imaginery is too much n way toooo far that I will think about the story and couldn't sleep at last..

Exercise, as much as I love to exercise, I couldn't seem to find a time for it.. after work is always too late for it.. n after work, im already exhasuted.. but i still wish i can continue exercising n get myself fit =)

photography as been very interesting too.. but then i will need to dig out the time.. even now i dun have a time to go home, so i guess i dun have to think about going out for photos...

travelling.. money is an issue.. i promise myself that each year i must travel to a place overseas.. n i must be able to collect that amount of money to travel each year.. gambatte!! next target Indo + HongKong! yeahooo~

going back to my pet.. she is so cute.. i will need to feed her daily.. n play with her to make her happy.. i will always need to bath her.. n if im busy, she is good enuf to be quiet n patiently wait for me to come home.. reali grateful that my pet is so understanding...

huggies Pinnibi~ =) u always make my day! Hope Pinnibi grow healthy n happy each day! =)

1 comment:

Yee Herng said...

wah~ what animal is it?