Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I wish...

I was driving home today.. in a bit of jam, so was able to listen to the radio, with some good songs and DJ did a bit of talking.. the section allows listeners to vote 1 out of 3 songs, to be played on air.. the last caller thru, was live..
she said she voted the Charlie Angle song (which I didnt catch the title)..
the DJ then ask her, who she wanna dedicate the song to if the song is being played?
she said "I wan to dedicate this to my sister, she is the most awesome sister I could ever have!"
DJ said "oh ya? You always ask her to make coffee for u, cook for u is it?"
she said "YAH!!"
DJ said "hmm.. me too!! it is always nice to have such sister! I will dedicate this song to my sister oso lah"

*and the song played...*

I was smiling as the conversation goes.. Since young I have always been dreaming for an elder sister.. I wished I wasn't born as the eldest.. I wish I have an elder sister to depend on, to rely on.. An elder sister to care and love me.. An elder sister for me to ask for help, to listen to my complains, to share my joy, to borrow her shoulders.. and best of all, bring me out, buy me presents, cook me yummy food, n drive me everywhere...

I tried my best to be a good elder sister.. and I still trying my best to be one.. hopefully I also wish that I am my sisters' "awesome sister"...

I am also grateful that I have few God elder sister around me.. even though they are not the real elder sisters, but I m glad that along my growing up journey, uni, and working life, I have someone around who cares for me.. =) something is better than nothing..

But I still enjoy wishing for a real elder sister..hhahahaa.... =p *faint*

No comments: